UOIT Lab Safety Registration
The following instructions will lead you through the process of registering for and completing the online Laboratory Safety Training Module provided by the UOIT Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) on the s2Learning.com platform.
At the completion of the training you will be awarded a certificate of completion; NOTE: keep your certificate of completion as you may be required to show it in future chemistry courses.
To register for the online lab safety training simply select the “Register” button displayed at the bottom of this screen.
- You only register for the course one time. Make sure to remember your user name and password as you will use them if you need to log out of the system and return.
- If you need to return to the course, simply go to https://s2universitysafety.com and click “Log In.” You will then enter your user name and password to re-enter the system.
- After you register or log in to the system, select “My Learning” at the top of the screen, then select “My Courses.”
- Click on the course title to begin the course.
- Select the CURIE Labs Safety module and then click the “Launch” button to begin the training.
- You must pass the final quiz with a score of 90% or higher to complete the training.
- When you have completed the training click “Print Your Certificate” in the lower left to print or save your certificate.
- If you have any issues or concerns, select “Support” at the top of the screen and open a support ticket.